Thursday, January 3, 2013

Murals: Marvel Edition - Stage 9

Just finished the Loki and Thor mural yesterday - finally!!

I was able to focus the entire day yesterday, to working on the mural. That being said, other than the black on Thor's armor, I completed the rest of the mural, that was not done in Murals: Marvel Edition - Stage 8, within one day!
This is actually one of my favorite pictures of the mural!

I didn't make the blue background perfectly blue, because I wanted it to look like there were some different shade of blue in the background/sky. With the flash, it's difficult to see all of the different colors/blue paint. 


Thank you very much for reading my blog! I hope to be able to finish the Iron Man mural soon, as well. Please comment on and share my blog!

Note: I do not own any copy-written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment