Sunday, March 3, 2013

Great Crafting Idea! :D

Hey everyone!! :) Today, I wanted to share this really cool product I found! It's called RoseArt Color Blanks. These are little blank figures, that come with special markers. You draw the designs that you want on them, color them the way you want, etc.

They... are... AWESOME!!! Here are some examples of some I've done.

OF COURSE I had to draw the Avengers ;) I will be making the X-Men if I can find any more!

Black Widow, Captain America, and Thor; I made cardboard wings for Thor's helmet! :)

Thor, Iron Man, and Hawkeye; I made the comic book version of Hawkeye because the color combination was brighter and more recognizable.

Of course, you can have heroes without a villain LOL Loki, the Hulk, and Black Widow; I also made cardboard horns for Loki's helmet like what I did for Thor's helmet.

Thanks for reading! :) Please share my blog!

Note: I do not own any copy-written characters above, or any copy-written materials listed above; I am in no way affiliated with Rose Art or own any products by said company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment