Saturday, March 2, 2013

Most Recent Drawings

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I updated anything! These are my most recent drawings. 

I have been trying to add backgrounds to the comic book characters I draw, so that there is a better understanding about where they are and what't going on 
This is a drawing of Night-Crawler from the X-Men. As you can see, he is on a ledge in the midst of a city. 

A drawing I did of the Lonely Mountain from the Hobbit. This is a free-handed drawing, and took inspiration from the 1977 version of the Lonely Mountain, and some of the previews that were given of what the mountain and cities looked like in the live action movie.

Close-up of the text. I took the design for this mountain, straight out of the map that is in the actual book!

Close up of Lake Town, and the main entrance to the dwarven city in the Lonely Mountain.

Thanks for reading everyone!!! Please share my blog with others! :)

Note: I do not own any copy-written material above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment