Friday, November 21, 2014

Practicing Watercolor Painting

Hey there! Recently, I've been experimenting and practicing watercolor painting. I'm not really great at it, but it's an attempt ;) Well, here they are!

Bamboo! While this is a bit basic, I still like it.

Just a little sparrow :) I really like all of the speckles on the wings.

While this one is pretty simple, I still really like it. I love how the yellows and browns contrast with the bright pink and pale blue. I'm happy with how the beak turned out as well.

A peacock - I love the colors that I used, but I'm a bit disappointed with the tail. I wish the colors hadn't run into each other as much.  Maybe next time, it'll be a bit better.

 And, of course, I couldn't do a watercolor painting without doing something geeky! Wolverine! :)

Hope you've enjoyed my work! :) Sorry some of the pictures were a bit blurry. As always, comment below for feedback and share my blog! Thanks to all of those who read my blog - I've had 4,300+ visitors to my blog!

Note: I do not own any of the copy-written characters above!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth :-) I absolutely LOVE your painting of the flamingo!! Keep it up! I'll be visiting your blog daily ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Fatimah! :D I'm glad you like it! It was a bit difficult to get the beak and head shape right, but I love the colors I used. I'm not always able to update my blog every day, but I try to update it as frequently as I can! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete