Saturday, December 6, 2014

Previous Drawings

Hey there! I've just gotten a chance to take photos of some drawings I've done in the past, but have never been able to post. It's a pretty eclectic collection, but I hope you enjoy my previous drawings. :)

A drawing of how I picture Puddleglum the Marshwiggle, from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair. I know it's not totally accurate, but I like it :)

A Zentangle drawing of the Mockingjay logo

Arthur/Wart from the Sword in the Stone.

Random sketch I drew of a squid while I was doing research on them.

 Painting of a bird

Malcom Merlin from Arrow - doesn't look the best, because I didn't take a long time on it.

Random drawing of a dog in battle armor.

 Quick sketch of Biblo finding the One Ring

Eomer - Rider of Rohan

Emma Frost from the X-Men

Just a few drawing of some dragons, inspired by Skyrim.


Hope you enjoyed this super long post! ;) Thanks for reading all the way through if you made it this far! I'll be uploading a lot more photos soon, so stay tuned! As always, feel free to give constructive feedback on my photos, and please share my blog.

Note: I do not own any of the copy-written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment