Sunday, December 21, 2014

Work in Progress: Middle Earth Notebook

Hey there! :) I've done a few more characters for my Middle Earth notebook I wrote about a few posts back. Here are some photos below!

Here's my drawing of Radagast! I'm not entirely happy with it, but since I drew it in pen, I can't really do much to change it. I don't want to rip the pages out, but wish I could change it some how... Any suggestions?

Anyway, moving on!

 My drawing of Azog, the Defiler. I think I made is head a bit too small, but I think it looks decent.

I really like this one - it's my drawing of Balin! It not only looks like him, but I like the detail I added onto the clothing.

And now, for my favorite I've done so far, my drawing of Thranduil! I tried to add a lot of detail to his outfit, and think that it really added to it. 

Hope you've enjoyed the work I've done on this project, so far! It's going to take me an extremely long time to finish, but I'm making progress on it. :) Please comment with any suggestions you have, and share my blog!

Note: I do not own any of the copy-written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment