Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sherlock Holmes and Assassin's Creed

Hey there everyone! I know it's been a long time since I made a new post, but I have only done a few drawings since my last post. Enjoy!

Drawing of John Watson from BBC's Sherlock from the Reichenbach Fall talking to Sherlock on the top of the building. Just finished watching the series a few months ago, and loved it!























I've also been playing Assassin's Creed for the first time - I started with Assassin's Creed Unity, and will be playing the first games to understand the storyline better, as well as Assassins Creed Black Flag.  Here is a drawing of Elise De LaSerre and a drawing of Arno Dorian. I see some adjustments that can be made, but I think it's pretty good for a first attempt! I used colored pencils and sharpies to draw these. Planning on drawing more characters from these games!

Hope you all like my artwork! Please comment and share!

Note: I do not own any of the copy-written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment