Friday, May 11, 2012

The Avengers!

Well, one week ago today, on 5-4-12, I saw the Avengers in 3D. One word: AMAZING!! The Avengers is now my favorite movie of all time, and it has recently influenced my art a lot. :) Yep! And you know what that means: more comic book characters!

First, Thor, from the movie Thor, as well as the Avengers. As you can see, I didn't make this picture a cartoon - I took a photo and I drew the actual actor. 

Next, Captain America. I had a little bit of trouble drawing this character's head. Unlike the drawing of Thor, this is the actual comic character - not the actor. 

Lastly, this was NOT from the movie. Rather, it is from the Avengers v.s. X-Men comics. This is the character, Hope, or The Phoenix. 

Hope you enjoyed this latest post. My next Avengers character will most likely be the Hulk, Iron Man, or Hawkeye. By the way - if you have not yet, GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! LOL :) This was incredible, with an excellent story line, great character development, and a good combination of the different characters: no one character got the spotlight, they all had moments where they shined, and they were all crucial to the movie. **Watch after the credits!!**

Anyway, thanks for reading! Hope to draw and post more pics soon! :) Please share my blog!

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment