Monday, May 21, 2012

Loki

As you may know, I am very interested in comic book art/characters. A lot of times when I don't get a character that I want to draw right, I keep trying to draw it over and over again until I succeed. Well, this applies to the character Loki from the Avengers and Thor. I have had a lot of difficulty trying to draw this character/actor, but have kept trying.

While this drawing might not be the best, and I know it's not, I think it's come a long way from some of my previous attempts... (see below)


Although I will not be drawing this character for a while, I hope to eventually draw this character successfully. But, right now, I am working on a drawing of Green Lantern. 

Thanks for reading! :) I hope you enjoy my blog and I will be posting my Green Lantern picture soon! 

Note: I do not own the copy written character above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment