Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yes... More Avengers

Well, I've again drawn some of the characters from Avengers and Thor. I drew Loki and Thor again, however, I drew the comic book version of them, not the actors from the live-action movie.

As you can see, this first one is Loki. I think that I did a really good job on the shading with this one. I really wanted to draw this because I had tried to draw it in the past I really failed miserably; I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it! :)

Again, I had tried drawing this in the past and I really messed up on this one up too. I decided to draw it again! It isn't the best drawing that I've done, but compared to my last attempt, it is MUCH better. :)

Hope you enjoyed this post! :) I'm not sure what character I will draw next.. maybe Batman? Anyway, thanks for reading! Please share my blog! :)

Note: I do not own the copy written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment