Sunday, July 29, 2012

Avengers Themed Shirts

Recently I have been wanting to create some t-shirts that are Avengers themed. I have created some designs of what I am planning to do. What I will be doing is getting black t-shirts, and then then creating the designs that are on the shirts with sequins or using a "Bedazzler"type item. 

I will probably be changing the font to be clearer. As you can see the words will be in green, and then there will also be the staff Loki has in the Avengers. 

The blue on the shirt is going to look like lighting is coming from Mjolnir.

The circle on the shirt is supposed to be the arc reactor that Tony Stark/Iron Man uses. 

Can't wait to start on this new project! :) Thanks for reading!

Note: I do not own an of the copy written characters above!

No comments:

Post a Comment