Sunday, July 8, 2012

Murals: Marvel Edition - Stage 4

The second Marvel mural that I will be painting after I finish Iron Man, is the mural that has the comic book version or Thor and Loki fighting on it. 

As you can see, I am done with drawing Loki, except for is left hand and also making adjustments to his helmet. I am now working on drawing Thor, and should get a lot done today and tomorrow.

This is a view from the right side of the mural. The quality of these photos are very poor, because I could not use the flash without getting a lot of glare in the photo, so I had use a photo editing program.

Another side view. These photos do not show the entire picture, as I had to get really close for the camera to "see" the pencil marks.

I'm really looking forward to working on this mural, as it will be stretching over all the wall. The wall is at least 12 feet long, and 6 feet high, so working on a mural that will span that entire area will be a challenge, but it will also be very fun! :)

Hope I will be able to post photos of the completed mural (without paint, just pencil) soon! 

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment