Thursday, October 4, 2012

Paper Mache: Loki Armor - Stage 1

I've been making some Loki armor out of paper mache. This is the armor from the Avengers movie (as the style differs from the Thor movie greatly), but not the full version that is shown when he goes to New York and Germany. (I WILL be trying to make the helmet though!) This is the armor that Loki wears most of the time. 





As you can see, this is only one part of the shoulder armor. I haven't started working on the second part yet, but I think it'll turn out pretty well. 


If you look closely, you can see the snake detail at the top. I couldn't find a better picture to show this part of the armor than the one below. 


This is the collar part, up by the neck area.


Hope you're enjoying my blog! I'm trying to get more of the scepter and the Tesseract done, but right now I need to get some sandpaper so that I can add more detail soon! I also will be applying the paper mache clay to the armor pieces I've made, shown above. Once those things are done, I can begin working pieces of armor for the arms. Thank you for reading! :)

Note: I do not own any copy-written characters or photos above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment