Saturday, October 6, 2012

Paper Mache: Loki Armor - Stage 2

I was actually able to apply the paper mache clay last night onto the pieces of the Loki armor I've made!



This is the shoulder armor from a view of the front.

A view of the back of the shoulder armor.

A side view of the shoulder armor. This is the side were the neck goes, and other side is were it ends.


The metal part on the belt that extends from the shoulder armor.


The collar part that is in the 


Today, I got the chance to sand these pieces. These pictures are not of the what they look like sanded. They're pretty much the same - the only difference is that the armor pieces have a smoother surface. I'm actually able to get into the final stages of making these pieces now! Hope you've been enjoying seeing the progress in my work! :)

Note: I do not own any copy-written characters or photos above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment