Saturday, June 13, 2015

Current Artwork in Project

Working on a new project! I'm looking at a page from the, "Avengers vs. X-Men" comic #2, and planning to draw it onto some of the largest paper I've ever worked with (18in x 24in). Trying to learn all about the spacing and composition of comic book panels


Going to experiment with doing one whole page onto one sheet of paper (what I'm doing now), and will then work on turning the sketchbook the other way, and draw two adjacent pages on one sketchbook page... Probably won't turn out the way I'm thinking it will, but right now, it's all about experimenting! :)

I'm almost done with the pencil sketch (the photo above was before I started), and just have the bottom right panel to sketch out! After I'm done, I'll be taking a picture of the drawing in pencil, post it, and then move onto the pen/inking phase.

Do you draw comic book panels? If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Note: I do not own any of the copy-written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment