Saturday, April 14, 2012

Anime - Kingdom Hearts Edition

Ok, I know a lot of people don't like anime. However, I also know that a lot of people do. I don't like a lot of anime styles, but I love the Kingdom Hearts (a video game) anime characters. (It also helps that this video game revolves around these characters interacting with Disney characters - perfect combination! LOL As well, there are some Final Fantasy characters in this post.)

Anyway, as with all of my other drawings, I do these from oldest to newest. I hope that you will soon see a steady increase improvement in these characters! (And to all other Kingdom Hearts fans reading this - I will be drawing more characters soon!!)
This is my first attempt at trying to draw Roxas. I have improved a lot since then, and hope to improve even more.

The character Kairi. 

From Organization XIII, the character Axel.


From Organization XIII, the character Xion.


The character Riku.

The character Ventus, from one of the latest Kingdom Hearts releases, Birth By Sleep.

The main character, Sora.

The character Aqua, from Birth By Sleep.

From Organization XIII, the character Demyx.

Riku, again.

The character Vanitas, from Birth By Sleep.

The character Namine. 

The character Terra, from Birth By Sleep.

The character, Yuffie, from both Final Fantasy as well as Kingdom Hearts. 

Roxas again.

The latest drawing of Roxas (with color) that I've done. 

Well, these are the Kingdom Hearts drawings that I've done so far! I hope to draw more in the future. Please give me feedback on my latest drawings, so I can continue to improve. Thanks for reading!

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment