Saturday, April 14, 2012

Disney Characters

This post is all about Disney! I love drawing Disney characters, because not only are they cartoons, which I enjoy, but I love drawing recognizable characters. When someone sees a Disney character, and say, "Hey it's Goofy! I love Goofy!" it's really cool to know that I drew a character that is internationally known. I'm not sure, but it just feels great when I nail drawing a specific character (especially if I've had trouble drawing it in the past, it also gives me a sense of accomplishment). 

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E!! The classic and original Mickey. 

My first attempt at drawing Minnie Mouse. I haven't tried drawing her again yet, but maybe I should...

Goofy is one of my favorite characters!

Donald

Daisy

The dragon, Mushu, from Mulan. I think that this was the first Disney character that I drew, when I really began to realize that I love drawing cartoons! When I was finished, I was very proud that I could really get across a lot of expression with this drawing.

A program from TRON: Legacy on a light-cycle.

From one of my favorite movies, TRON: Legacy, a light-cycle! These are sooooo cool! (Note: I have actually met Bruce Boxleitner, in person!! He was Tron in the original TRON movie, as well as Allan and Tron in TRON: Legacy movie; and for any fellow Sci-Fi fans out there, he was also Capt. John Sheridan in Babylon 5!)

This is King Mickey, from the game Kingdom Hearts.

A better drawing of Donald. :)

The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I didn't take a lot of time on this - kind of just rushed through it. I'm thinking about going back and redoing it...

Perdita, from 101 Dalmatians.

Cruella DeVille, the villain from 101Dalmations.

Mulan

Simba, grown up, from the Lion King.

My second attempt at drawing Dumbo. 

Simba, as a cub.

The Beast, from Beauty and the Beast. (Is it just me or does anyone else think that they should have given him a name, instead of just calling him "The Beast.")

Tinker Bell, from Peter Pan!

Snow White - the first Disney princess.

In the Disney movie, Enchanted, the first part of it is in a cartoon, make-believe, fairy-tale world. The prince in the movie, Edward, has a horse, and I decided to draw it.


I think that this is actually one of the best Disney characters I've drawn. This is from Sleeping Beauty, when the villain Maleficent transforms into a dragon, to stop the Prince from reaching the castle. 

Genie and Jafar from Aladdin 

Sebastian the Crab, from The Little Mermaid.

Prince John, from the Disney rendition of Robin Hood. I really like this one, and I think I did a really good job on it. When I was just about done drawing it, I knew that it didn't look quite right. I knew that everything that was supposed to be there, was, but then I realized - I didn't add the whiskers on his face! 

Tigger! Another one of my favorite Disney characters. 

I drew Perdita before, so I HAD to draw Pongo too! LOL

I drew Genie again. There are just so many characters that are so memorable!

The lovable Zazu from the Lion King. :)

The bloodhound Rusty from one of my favorite classic Disney movies that I haven't seen in years: Lady and the Tramp.

The clumsy mouse Gus-Gus from Cinderella.

The scene in the Lion King where Mufasa appears to Simba. I really tried to make it look like a cloud, and I think I did pretty well... What do you think?

Scar - a much better drawing of him than the first attempt I made (see first post LOL)

Well, thanks for reading everyone! I love drawing Disney characters and hope to post some more pics soon! The next post should be pretty cool too: hint - comics. Any feedback that you can give me would be great, and please share my blog with others! 

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters on this page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment