Saturday, April 14, 2012

Marvel Comics!

Along with drawing Disney and other cartoon characters, I also love drawing comic book characters. I've only done a few so far, but I plan on doing many more in the future!

One of my first attempts at drawing a comic book character. Spider-Man!

Storm from the X-Men. This was my third attempt at a comic book character.

Loki from the Thor comics, as well as the Avengers.

A really, really, really, cartoony version of Wolverine. I plan on drawing the REAL Wolverine eventually, but when I drew this, I just wanted to day something that was fun.  

My latest attempt at Spider-Man. I'm actually thinking about drawing Venom or Spider-Man in the black and silver outfit...

Thanks for reading my blog! Hope you enjoyed this post. I also am working on drawing my own superhero! Thanks again!

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters on this page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment