Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nature, Animals, Etc.

Hey everyone! This will be my last "catch up" post, where I share my pictures and paintings of the past! This post will just be a combination of pictures, mainly scenery/nature, and animals.

It's a ferret in a Santa hat!! LOL :) This is one of the first realistic animals I tried to draw when I started drawing.

I really like this drawing. Although I can do much better now, I still really like the way I drew the head. It took me 3 hours to draw the head, and then 3-5 days to draw the parakeet total.

This was one of the first realistic scenes I drew.

Mushrooms!! :) 

A Great Dane

An Olympic snowboarder

Waterfall

An Arabian horse

I still love this one! It took me a while to draw and a drew it about three years ago, but I still think it's really good drawing. (When I look at drawings that I've done in the past, I look at them and wonder what I could do today to improve them.)

Flowers

A draft horse

I had to draw something for art class, and so I drew this. I think it looks pretty cool!

Open field with mountains in the background.

An African elephant

Walkin' in a winter wonderland...

The creatures from Avatar are called Banshees. I decided to draw one :)

Sailing into a cave

Cardinal

A rose

A dog

A walk on a beach

A swan

Diet Cola :)

Wells Cathedral

A Chinese dragon


A Diamond Back Rattlesnake

A Queztal

A Hammerhead Shark


I drew this dragon and the dragon below free-handed. 


A pelican

Waterfall

Dessert wilderness

Teddy Bear!

And from one of my favorite shows, Babylon 5, a Shadow vessel!

Well, that was my last post of my previous drawings! From now on I will be posting pictures of my really recent drawings. Thanks for reading! Please share my page! :)

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters above!!


No comments:

Post a Comment