Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cartoon Creations

The world of cartoons! I love drawing cartoons, as they have a very loose and free form - they don't have to look perfect! They are made to be funny and silly, and you can really put a lot of expression and emotion into cartoons easily.


This was just a fun little sketch I did. whenever you go into a pet store, you always see one kid having their nose pressed up against the glass with a wide-eyed fascination with the fish. I wanted to try and capture the fun and mystical look that a fish tank has to a child.

Shaggy from Scooby-Doo!

Shaggy and Scooby together

A cartoon pirate!

Precious Moments - the picture is a little crowded, but I think that it still looks pretty good. :)

A cartoon chihuahua that I drew from inspiration from a chihuahua that I have.

For a while I was drawing a lot of Chinese dragons, and this is one of them. This is supposed to be the dragon costume that several people wear.

A very Angry Bird!

LOL! Don't you just love the Angry Bird pigs?! :) 

This is a pretty recent free-handed drawing that I did. I decided I wanted to create a creature that looked pretty cool - so I drew it! (Still trying to practice drawing scenes and characters free-handed.)

Moses from the Dreamwork's The Prince of Egypt.

Thanks for reading another post today everyone! I hope to get most of the pictures that I have, already uploaded soon, so that I can update regular NEW drawings! Again thanks! :D

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment