Saturday, April 14, 2012

Anime

While I have done a lot of drawings of Kingdom Hearts characters, I have drawn a few other characters that may qualify as anime/cartoon. This post is dedicated to them today. :)


I really tried to make this character look real. However, at this point I still didn't understand exactly how people's faces were supposed to look like: how the forehead and nose meets, the length between the bottom lip and the chin, etc.

A sad goodbye. I thought that this drawing was SO good when I drew it. It's now been over a year since then, and now I look at that and think, "I drew that? Wow I've come so far!" :)

I was originally going to use color, but I never did.

I really like this one. I tried to make it look like the flower was in the middle of the field, and the fairy is just standing there in the middle. 

I love this one! I am able to do a lot better now, however, I still love the ruffles on the sleeve and the butterfly on her hand.

A fairy in a field.

For people who are fans of the band, KISS, Gene Simmons. I drew this for a friend. I may draw the other 3 members of the band eventually...

A free-handed drawing I did when I was kind of bored. LOL :)

A fairy with a butterfly on her arm. I'm thinking about redrawing this one...

A free handed drawing I did. I was not sure what to draw, so I just did this.


Just a cartoon character I drew. 

I know that a lot of people love the games, Everquest and Champions of Norath. (I've played Champions of Norath on the Playstation.) I drew this one for a friend as well. 

This is supposed to be Elrond from The Lord of the Rings, played by Hugo Weaving. At this point I was still having a lot of trouble drawing people. I've improved a lot since then, and now I can actually draw specific people and have people actually recognize who they are! LOL


For fans of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, my interpretation of the Lady Moiraine Sedai.

I think that the main thing that is wrong about this drawing, is the mouth and the eyes. However, I think that I was able to draw the curls of her hair and the ruffles of her blouse pretty well.

An ice princess.

An angel.


I hope you have enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters in this post!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment