Friday, April 13, 2012

Where it All Began...

Well everyone, this is my FIRST post!! Epic awesomeness :)
Anyway, I got first started really exploring my drawing and artistic abilities in the middle of 2008. I've definitely come a long way since then, as you will soon see in my more recent posts.

This post is going to be dedicated to my first year of drawing.

This is where it all began. My first REAL drawing where my art started. I was bored and had nothing else to do, so I decided to draw. After this, I really began to have a passion for art. 

Grownup Spyro the dragon. LOL

An attempt at drawing Eragon's dragon, Saphira, when the movie first came out.

Mickey Mouse's dog, Pluto!

A cartoon version of Davy Jones, from Pirates of the Caribbean.  

This is a drawing I did of a ring-tailed lemur for a contest.

I entered this for another contest. With this, I actually won third place!

A scarlet macaw. 

Red eyed tree frog.

Everyone's favorite dino - Dino, from the Flinstones.

This may look like Bambi, but it's not, it's his dad, the Great Prince of the Forest (everyone who sees this says, "Oh! it's Bambi!")

Pumbaa, from Disney's Lion King.

Again, from the Lion King, Mufasa, and below his brother Scar.


There's no need to fear - Underdog is here!

Rudolf and Santa

My first attempt at drawing a real person. (Well, it's a cartoon, but.. still)

Christmas tree!

Hope you enjoyed this first post! There's more coming soon! :) Thanks for reading!

Note: I do not own any of the copy written characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment